Saturday, August 6, 2022
Seafair's definition of a “Classic” Car:
A car must be a 1989 or earlier to be considered a classic car. It should have been repaired and maintained in a way that keeps it true to its original design and specifications. It should not be modified or altered. It must not be a reproduction or a kit.
Seafair's definition of a Hot Rod:
A vehicle that has been rebuilt or modified to increase its speed and acceleration. A hot rod is a 1989 or earlier American or foreign car that makes noise, it is regularly street-driven, has a mean attitude and screams the words "hot rod." For the Seafair Classic Car Show, this definition will also cover the styles Hot Rod, Rat Rod, Gasser, Kustom, Lead Sled, Lowrider, Kemp, Pro Street and Pro Stock. Kits and manufactured cars are allowed in this category.
Note: By registering online I am agreeing to the below rules, provisions and waiver of liability set forth below. This registration shall serve as my signature.
Registration is first-come, first served and
your car show committee members reserve the right to review all entries to meet
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SHOW RULES AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
I understand the information and conditions as presented regarding the Seafair Classic Car Show at Seafair Weekend. I agree to abide by the Registration Rules (as described below) and understand that I am responsible for my vehicle, its equipment and contents. I agree to release from all liability, the City of Seattle, the Seafair, their employees and volunteers and any event sponsors, for any damage, injury or lost/stolen items arising out of my participation.
Registration ends on July 22, 2022.
There is NO DAY OF SHOW REGISTRATION.
PRE-REGISTRATION RULES AND NOTES:
- Registration is first-come, first-served and your car show committee members reserve the right to review all entries to meet vehicle criteria.
- A photo of your vehicle and vehicle certificate of insurance must accompany your registration.
- Pre-registered vehicle entrance: Enter: S. Genesee St at 43 Ave S.
- Parking for registered vehicles begins each day at 4:30 am. There is NO DAY OF SHOW REGISTRATION.
- Registered owners will receive 2 admission tickets, for the day that they are showing. (Value $40 each) Any additional persons will have to purchase admission tickets at any of Seafair's gates. Pit Passes are not included, but are available for purchase.
- Entrants will be directed where to park by a team at the the event. There is no assigned parking.
- Please refer to our website for map and driving directions
- NO Early Departure! Please plan to stay for the entire duration of the show. Thank You!
- If you want to park together you must get in line together. No exceptions.
- All judged class winners agree to stay and participate in awards display after the show.
- Fire Dept. requires 16' of clearance down the center of the road; all cars and trucks must be parked accordingly.
- Must comply with all Fire Department regulations for vehicle display
- Please leave pets at home.
- Please visit for the Seafair Weekend Schedule of Events with activities throughout the day.
2022 Car Show Fee
This will assist us in parking of larger vehicles.