Saturday, August 1, will be for CLASSIC CARS ONLY
Seafair's definition of a “Classic” Car:
A car must be a 1985 or older to be considered a classic car. It should have been repaired and maintained in a way that keeps it true to its original design and specifications. It should not be modified or altered. It must not be a reproduction or a kit.
Note: By registering online I am agreeing to the below rules, provisions and waiver of liability set forth below. This registration shall serve as my signature.
Registration is first-come, first-served and
your car show committee members reserve the right to review all entries to meet
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SHOW RULES AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
I understand the information and conditions as presented regarding the Seafair Classic Car Show at Seafair Weekend. I agree to abide by the Registration Rules (as described below) and understand that I am responsible for my vehicle, its equipment and contents. I agree to release from all liability, the City of Seattle, the Seafair, their employees and volunteers and any event sponsors, for any damage, injury or lost/stolen items arising out of my participation.
Registration ends on July 22, 2020.
There is NO DAY OF SHOW REGISTRATION.
PRE-REGISTRATION RULES AND NOTES:
- Registration is first-come, first-served and your car show committee members reserve the right to review all entries to meet vehicle criteria.
- A photo of your vehicle and vehicle certificate of insurance must accompany your registration.
- Pre-registered vehicle entrance: Enter: S. Genesee St at 43 Ave S.
- Parking for registered vehicles begins each day at 4:30 am. There is NO DAY OF SHOW REGISTRATION.
- Registered owners will receive 2 admission tickets, for the day that they are showing. (Value $40 each) Any additional persons will have to purchase admission tickets at any of Seafair's gates. Pit Passes are not included, but are available for purchase.
- Entrants will be directed where to park by a team at the the event. There is no assigned parking.
- Please refer to our website for map and driving directions
- NO Early Departure! Please plan to stay for the entire duration of the show. Thank You!
- If you want to park together you must get in line together. No exceptions.
- All judged class winners agree to stay and participate in awards display after the show.
- Fire Dept. requires 16' of clearance down the center of the road; all cars and trucks must be parked accordingly.
- Must comply with all Fire Department regulations for vehicle display
- Please leave pets at home.
- Please visit for the Seafair Weekend Schedule of Events with activities throughout the day.
2020 Car Show Fee
This will assist us in parking of larger vehicles.